martes, mayo 18, 2004

Todos al infierno!!!!

Tiempo: Calorcito
Musica: Mother and Father, Madonna
Humor: Mmmmmmm psé

Según parece todos tenemos que ir al infierno. Así que he investigado en qué infierno me tocaría estar. Estoy en el sexto nivel del infierno según Dante:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Si quieres hacer el test del Infierno de Dante

Buffy: I think I was in heaven. And now I'm not. I was torn out of there. Pulled out ... by my friends. Everything here is ... hard, and bright, and violent. Everything I feel, everything I touch ... this is Hell.
6x03 After life